Whitechapel, is a small premium Shiraz vineyard and winery at Lyndoch in the southern Barossa Valley.
- Welcome to the Barossa Valley
- 10 Reasons to visit Barossa
- Barossa Valley – Full Day Private or Share Tour
- Barossa Valley Regional Gallery
- Discover the new world!!!
- Barossa Vintage Festival 2011
- Angel’s Rest
- Barossa Rose and Flower Show 2011
- Para Road Wine Path
- Barossa Goldfields
- Angas Park
- Chateau Barrosa
- Whitechapel Wines
- jb wines barossa valley
- Boutique winery Kellermeister shows Barossa Shiraz is still the Best in the World
Whitechapel is a small, twelve acre property nestled under the rolling Lyndoch hills amidst well-established premium commercial vineyards. It overlooks, from afar, the delightful and historic St Jakobi Lutheran Church and School.
For a number of years our Shiraz grapes were contracted to a well-known local traditional Barossa winemaker and his second generation family winery for use in their premium Shiraz wines. Small batches of Whitechapel wine were made over a few vintages to gauge its own character and to test its quality until finally we were encouraged, then convinced, to have that winemaker produce our single vineyard Shiraz in its own right.
While establishing our vineyard, we have lovingly restored and extended a dilapidated old ironstone settler\’s cottage, recently completed to coincide with our label launch, and shortly to become available as short term accommodation.
Our one variety, premium Shiraz is aptly named “Toms Lot”, in recognition of the founder of and driving influence behind Whitechapel.